ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:721] RE: FOND DU LAC RESULTS?

From: "Dr. Guenther Eichhorn" <gei at head-cfa.harvard.edu>

Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 02:52:19 UTC

Message:

Hi all,

I haven't received results from FLD.  I am out of the
country, but have Internet access, so I can put results on
the IAC pages as soon as I get them.  Does anybody have
them in electronic format?

Guenther
Guenther Eichhorn              | gei at cfa.harvard.edu
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, Cambridge, MA
CPL,ASMELS,IA,Glider,CFI       | Pitts S-2A: N1GE
DC-3 type rating               | Flying is the Pitts
See:    http://acro.harvard.edu/IAC
and:    http://acro.harvard.edu/SSA