ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] oil pressure problem

From: "Dr. Guenther Eichhorn" <gei at head-cfa.harvard.edu>

Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 02:05:00 UTC

Message:

Hi,

I started having an rpm drop when I go vertical.  I don't see an oil
pressure drop, at least not much.  My mechanic thinks it might be the
front bearing :-( I'll have the prop governor checked out first (in my
previous oil pressure problems it was always the prop governor).  But
if it is not I may have to look at the front bearing.

Guenther
Dr. Guenther Eichhorn          | gei at cfa.harvard.edu
Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, Cambridge, MA
CPL,ASMELS,IA,Glider,CFI       | Pitts S-2A: N1GE
DC-3 type rating               | Flying is the Pitts
See:    http://acro.harvard.edu/IAC
and:    http://acro.harvard.edu/SOARING