ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: IAC CHAPTER 102

Message: IAC CHAPTER 102

From: PB607 at aol.com

Date: Sat, 30 Dec 1995 03:13:09 UTC

Message:

  I am looking for input regarding the startup procedures for a new chapter. We
already have the paperwork done and submitted. We have been granted
provisional chapter status and have been assigned 102.
My accountant is in the process of obtaining our articles of incorporation,
but there seems to be some question as to wether an atty. needs to look after
this procedure. If anyone has a definitive answer to this question please let
me know.
Additionally, any input with respect to other procedural aspects would be
appreciated.

                                                                      Thanks,

                                                                         Paul