ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC-L:1333] IAC Chapter 109

From: MARTINT1 at psgvl.ps.ge.com

Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 06:25:15 UTC

Message:

 I am pleased to announce that a new IAC chapter has been formed in
Greenville, SC.

The area has a number of competitive aerobatic pilots and an established
aerobatic flight school. Chapter 109, The Palmetto Aerobatic Club, also
has the support of an airport manager and nearby ATC to locate an
aerobatic box over the field. FAA approval is pending.

In order to promote the sport of aerobatics, Chapter 109 is planning
periodic practice days in which judges and pilots are welcome. The
chapter also plans to host an annual judges school and aerobatic
competition. Details and dates will be announced in Sport Aerobatics.

There will be a chapter sponsored cookout at the Donaldson Center
Airport (7A1), on November 8, at 1:00 pm. If you are interested in
joining us, please contact one of the following chapter officers.

Tom Martini, President  (864) 281-9380
Vic Holley, Vice President  (864) 882-1236
Ken Starnes, Treasurer  (864) 250-0780
Bill Clute, Secretary  (864) 848-9933

Hope to see some of my old friends at the Farmville, VA. contest.
TJ Martini