ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Judges Recertification

Message: Re: Judges Recertification

From: N621M at aol.com

Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 02:44:08 UTC

Message:

  As the Judges' Certification Chairman, I feel compelled to reply and let you
all know what is happening.  The 1996 Home Study Course has been printed and
is available (I think) from Sharon H. at IAC Headquarters in Oshkosh.  The
1996 Revalidation and Currency Exam is also finished.  Sharon was waiting on
the 1996 Rules Revision #7 to be printed before she sent out all the other
information.  All 1995 judges should be receiving their R & C, the 1996 Rules
Revision #7, and the computer print-outs of their 1995 judging activity soon
(week or two?).  Meanwhile, if contests need judges, CD's are authorized to
use 1995 Current Judges, based on the list distributed by Sharon in the CD
packets.  We thank you for your patience and understanding in the brief
delays... the change in personnel at headquarters has caused a few "glitches"
that we are handling...don't get worried...we ARE on top of things...there
are just a lot of things to catch up on!
          Rosalind Jones
          N621M at aol.com
          970-493-7507