ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Judges Recertification

Message: Re: Judges Recertification

From: AcroDrew at aol.com

Date: Thu, 01 Feb 1996 00:04:03 UTC

Message:

  Thanks for the update.  I'll be teaching a judges school in a couple of weeks
and know that questions will come up regarding the recertification process.
 Your reply will go a long way to let attendees, and readers of this thread,
know that the judges program is under control.  I look forward to getting my
recertification package.

Thanks again  --  Drew L.