ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Four minute free

Message: Four minute free

From: rocky at tote.com (Rocky Hill)

Date: Wed, 14 Feb 1996 15:54:26 UTC

Message:

  Folks,

Don't waste your time worrying about the rules change for the ability to fly
the four minute free.  At most contests anymore no one cares if the 4 minute
free is flown and most unlimited pilots don't even practice for it.  I know
because I looked forward to fly them also and practiced for it only to find
contest directors did'nt even think about it and if they do fly it you might
be lucky enough to win last years coffee cup.

Rocky Hill
http://www.tote.com/airshow.shtml
rocky at tote.com
Altitude is Everything