ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] RE:Emergency Bailout

From: WingmanVertigo at aol.com

Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 18:40:45 UTC

Message:

Para-P. makes some great chutes...I think Sean Tucker uses one and Dan fitted
it with a flyable canopy. I would have a custom made chutes from Para P....I
have heard nothing but good things about them and their rigs from everyone
who has owned one, including myself.

Best wishes,

Jordan Wirsz
Xtreme Aviation