ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Re: Safety

From: "Tison Englehardt" <mr_8kcab at hotmail.com>

Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 16:14:40 UTC

Message:

>SpeedDr at aol.com   wrote:

Have  you ever seen  an outside loop done by a Pitts S2B at the Vg
stated max. -3G   at  154mph.?  I'll wager that it would never grade above a 6
!

Ty replies:

You should buy a Decathlon, it's stronger (yea right).  According to the
limits you can do an outside loop with -5g'z in the green arc at 160 Mph.  I
don't understand why the G limits on a S2B are +6 and -3.  At least the S2C
is technically as strong as a Decathlon with +6 -5.

          E. Tison (Ty) Englehardt
            Mr_8KCAB at hotmail.com
       Reminding you "DECATHLONS RULE"