ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: changes to contest rules - 300k adv. freestyle

Message: Re: changes to contest rules - 300k adv. freestyle

From: Bruce Cunningham <aerobyte at sydney.DIALix.oz.au>

Date: Wed, 24 Apr 1996 21:51:37 UTC

Message:

Here in Australia we have had 300k frees in Advance for as long as I can
remember, and no problems doing so in a S2A, well no more than advanced
gives anyhow.

						    ()	   ()
	   Life	 Is  The  Pitts			__|___\___/___|__
	     Fly Down Side Up		      ____|___/_|_\___|____

       Bruce Cunningham  Voice +61 411 190 890   Fax +61 2 417 8196