ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: more questions

Message: RE: more questions

From: Rick Manzie <acrohead at ix.netcom.com>

Date: Sat, 11 May 1996 03:30:26 UTC

Message:

On Fri, 10 May 96 19:14 PM, Bill Walker[SMTP:bwalker at midtenn.net] wrote:

>I would be glad to swap methods and recommendations with any other Pitts builders,  just send me your E-mail address so we won't clutter up the low-wing's mail boxes.
>
>Bill Walker
>bwalker at midtenn.net

Bill,

Just might be better to get responses on the mailer.  I'm a bit down the road on the engine for my 1D, but would be interested in the responses to the questions you have asked and I'm sure several other 1D and Pitts builders here would as well.

Rick

Rick Manzie, Las Vegas, NV~IAC-777,EAA-163,AOPA,NRA-Life
COMM/ASMEL/INST/CFI(exp'd '71,oh well)~~OneDesign builder
acrohead at ix.netcom.com ~~ Pitts N31474