ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: LAAC Gold Cup Results (fwd)

Message: LAAC Gold Cup Results (fwd)

From: Herman Dierks <dierks at austin.ibm.com>

Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 18:48:55 UTC

Message:

    Nice to see you got to fly all 3 categories.
  We can only dream of such contests.
  We probably got more target practice than you did however
  (thats using a 6 shooter).
 Herman
 dierks at austin.ibm.com

--
*NOTICE for internet mail*: Any ideas or thoughts expressed here are my
                            own and are independent of my employer.

Herman Dierks, Dept. E54S, AWSD, Austin, Texas
AIX Network Performance Measurement/Analysis
phone:   TL 678-2831               outside: (512) 838-2831
MS:      9530                      fax:     512-838-1801
mail:  dierks at austin.ibm.com