ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: LAAC Gold Cup Results (fwd)

Message: Re: LAAC Gold Cup Results (fwd)

From: Atcsandra at aol.com

Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 16:40:39 UTC

>  We probably got more target practice than you did however
>  (thats using a 6 shooter).

Maybe, but our judges line was in an area that was to be surveyed to see if
live ordnance still existed on the base property. A guy from the Army Corps
of Engineers came out and basically implied we were all going to blow up. But
we stayed out there all weekend. Now how's that for dedication on the judging
line!

Sandra Bullock