ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: contest registration through the Web

Message: Re: contest registration through the Web

From: dalelama at shadow.net (Dale Evans)

Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 03:46:37 UTC

Message:

  Guenther,

Congradulations on the fine work that you've done, on The IAC web site!

OUTSTANDING JOB!

I have a copy of Rudy Penteado's TBL conversion program, for formatting the
computer generated contest results, to a spreadsheet print-out. It works
with Lotus, Excel, ect.

Any chapter personel wishing for a copy, should contact me. It's free.

Man, is my mailbox gonna be full
Dale Evans                    dalelama at shadow.net
Kendall , Fl.           http://www.shadow.net/~dalelama/
IAC #37 ( Miami/Homestead)