ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: CONTEST IN THE CATSKILLS

Message: Re: CONTEST IN THE CATSKILLS

From: Olga Mitchell <olgammm at worldnet.att.net>

Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 18:51:40 UTC

Message:

  Bill

Both the Econo Lodge and Holiday Inn Express, listed as overflow, are rated
"2 diamonds" versus "3 diamonds" for Best Western according to AAA.  It is
possible to negotiate with Best Western about arrival, but you must do it
before 4 pm today if you may not show up on Friday.  There is an alternative
motel in Liberty that is not listed in AAA--Days Inn--914-292-7600.

Olga