ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Contest in the Catskills

From: "Bill McGoldrick" <bill.mcgoldrick at cicsystems.com>

Date: Mon, 01 Dec 1997 13:11:06 UTC

Message:

Does anyone have a copy of the %pp numbers for all of the categories for
the contest in the Catskills?  The IAC homepage just has the placement
of who finished where, without the TBLP totals and without the %pp.
Kathy Jaffe, if you are out there can you get me a copy of these
scores?  I am trying to do some statistical analysis for Chapter #35.
You can just reply to this e/mail with the scores attached or fax them
to 617-320-8327, attn: Bill McGoldrick.

Thanks!
Attachement 1: vcard.vcf