ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Pitts Super Stinker

Message: Pitts Super Stinker

From: Chas Melichar <skywolf at inlink.com>

Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 21:25:03 UTC

Message:

  I understand that a Pitts Super Stinker was being prepared for
competition (the S1-11B) but I haven't heard much else about it (lack of
subscription to Sport Aerobatics, I expect :). Can anyone tell me how
this aircraft has performed in competition? I think there is only one
flying at the moment.

	Also, I've heard that the Stinker was designed to compete at the
unlimited level against the monoplanes. Anyone here have an informed
opinion as to whether or not the Stinker is competetitive?