ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Difficulty of categories

Message: Re: Difficulty of categories

From: Derek Sherlock <dereks at hpfcla.fc.hp.com>

Date: Wed, 09 Oct 1996 17:50:43 UTC

Message:

  I'm with Guenther on this one.

I've just moved up to intermediate, and would hate to have to revert to
sportsman because of outside maneuvers in intermediate.

I quite enjoy doing the occasional outside maneuver for fun, but it's a
whole different ball game to have to practice them to contest
proficiency level.  Unless my attitude to outside maneuvers changes,
I'll never progress to advanced.  That's just fine with me, but I don't
want to go back to sportsman, either.

Derek

--
 ___ __ /___ ___    Derek Sherlock
|   /  /_ _ \   |   Fort Collins Systems Lab (FSL)
|  /  / // / \  |   3404 E. Harmony
|  \ / //_/  /  |   Fort Collins CO 80525
      /             Direct: 970-229-7582
  H E W L E T T     Fax:    970-229-7388