ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Difficulty of categories

Message: Re: Difficulty of categories

From: "Dennis N. Yugo" <dyugo at hooked.net>

Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 01:11:00 UTC

Message:

  While I wrote in opposition to the rules change for Advanced, I think
the general limits of the categories, as Tom Myers pointed out, are
about right.

I do think the FAI catalogue should be changed to allow horizontal rolls
at the beginning or ending of family eight figures(for example, a slow
roll going into a half-cuban). This would allow pilots to add K to a
sequence with minimal cost of energy.

--
Dennis Yugo
http://www.hooked.net/~dyugo