ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: DIFFICULTY OF CATEGORY

Message: DIFFICULTY OF CATEGORY

From: lee.mckerracher at mail.orix.com.au (lee mckerracher)

Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 21:32:33 UTC

Message:

       I am a Sportsman pilot in Australia and I think an Unknown in
     Sportsman is a GREAT IDEA!!!

     Just for your info our Sportsman Known over here is:

     Loop, Hammerhead, roll off the top, 1 1/4 turn spin, humpty with a 1/4
     roll down, reverse half cuban, half cuban, square half cuban, 180
     degree turn and a slow roll.

     GREAT STUFF!!!!

     Lee McKerracher
     Pitts S2A

     PS To Alan Cassidy....How would you compare the drag associated with a
     Yak55 to a Pitts S1???