ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Stuff

Message: Stuff

From: Leslie Eversole <acrohead at nwpros.com>

Date: Sat, 26 Oct 1996 18:12:20 UTC

Message:

  Hello all....

There are some updates on the Chapter 25 Homepage
some of you might be interested in...

September Serious Aerobatics (our Newsletter) has an open
letter to our President about the Nationals as well as other GROOVY Stuff!!!

Added some more Cool acro mounts to the acro images archive, including
1997 Advanced team members Glenn Frick and Matt Morrisey.

Check it out!

Chapter 25 Homepage:

http://www.nwpros.com/~acrohead

The Ultimate Aerobatic Aircraft Archive:

http://www.nwpros.com/~acrohead/acroimgs/

See ya...