ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Stuff

From: "DancingBear at usnationals.net" <dancingbear@usnationals.net>

Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 14:16:13 UTC

Message:

We will have the results back on the website shortly (a couple of hours)

Here is the scoop this morning

We are flying the Sportsman 3rd flight.
At noon we will start the four minute freestyle
Tomorrow the 2nd free will be flown by the top ten male team aspirants
plus all of the women.

More to come later...