ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Difficulty of Category - 1997 British Knowns

Message: Re: Difficulty of Category - 1997 British Knowns

From: Rick Ermer <ermer at cldx.com>

Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 21:16:28 UTC

Message:

  Alan,

   I currently fly US Sportsman in a 150 HP fixed pitch Decathlon.  I've been
thinking about moving up next year.  I'm OK with your intermediate sequence up
until number 9.  I'll be low on enegry after number 7, the half loop up with the 2
point roll to inverted.  I like the inverted 180 (figure 8), but probably would
not have very much enegry for the 45 degree inverted up line.   Is figure 12 a 90
degree turn with one roll to the inside?  I've never done any sort of roller so
I'd have to work on these.  I'd also have to work on figures 7 and 11, the half
loops up, one with a two point roll to inverted, and the other with the 2/4 point
roll to upright.

  All in all, looks like a nice challenge for someone who's moving up.

  Do you know what the K is for the sequence?

Rick