ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Brainstorm Product Idea

Message: Brainstorm Product Idea

From: Tim Duffy <tduffy at onbasetech.com>

Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 18:13:25 UTC

Message:

  Hi,
  For those who do not like to brainstorm new product ideas please
discard with my apologies.
  Thanx to all who responded to my previous enquiry about the
(acceleration monitor) G meter idea. The response was mostly
enthusiastic but small. It seems there is not enough interest in that
idea for a commercial product but it has generated a better (another
dumb?) idea.
  It occured to me that multi axis acceleration information is the basis
for inertial airline guidance systems, and that a small device ( 3 lb )
that was carried in an aerobatic plane to record multi axis acceleration
could easily download to a PC and play back the entire routine in 3D
graphics with partial replay, slow mo and zoom in capability. It seems
to me this would be a good tool to study and polish your routines.
  Is anybody interested in this idea?

Thanks,         /"""""\                  ^^
              o( WHEEE )           __|__   ^^
            o   \...../        -----(.)-----
           o                        / \
       \|/                         O   O
       (o o)
                 Tim (tduffy at onbasetech.com) |
                 http://www.onbasetech.com   |
   .oooO                                     |
   (   )   Oooo.                             |
           (_/