ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Brainstorm Product Idea

Message: Re: Brainstorm Product Idea

From: Tim Duffy <tduffy at onbasetech.com>

Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 01:35:27 UTC

Message:

  LAW722DC at aol.com wrote:
> Sounds like an interesting idea. <- snip -> although I can see where someone could use this feature to cheat at a
> competition.

Hi Brian,
  Thanks for your reply.
  Real time feedback during the routine would not be available with this
product. The device would only acquire the data for playback and
analysis after landing.
  Your idea is neat also though - real time feedback for during practice
sessions. Maybe a voice calling out curve radii during a loop?

Cheers,         /"""""\                  ^^
              o(       )           __|__   ^^
            o   \...../        -----(.)-----
           o                        / \
       \|/                         O   O
       (o o)
                 Tim (tduffy at onbasetech.com) |
                 http://www.onbasetech.com   |
   .oooO                                     |
   (   )   Oooo.                             |
           (_/