ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] MT PROP

From: "m.gallaway" <mike.gallaway at comcast.net>

Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 15:08:46 UTC

Message:

I need expert advice...so here it goes........

I am considering an MT prop for my S1T...200hp CS, LYC AEIO-360-A1E......2700 rpm

I can have the 2 blade or 3 blade......anyone know specifics about which works better on a Pitts S1T ?????

some long time acro guys tell me the 3 blade sucks on a "T"
but I see it works fine on Eagles, and S2A ...( same engine)
and even on some "T's"

please help

Spanky