ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Goulians new volume.

Message: Goulians new volume.

From: bwana at mred.bgm.link.com ('Bwana' Bob Buckley)

Date: Thu, 02 Jan 1997 17:10:52 UTC

Message:

Happy New Year, all.

Over the holidays I was browsing through a Barnes & Nobles and ran across
Mike Goulians new Advanced Aerobatics text. I bought it and will eventually
get to it once I get past the aerodynamics section of the first text, Basic
Aerobatics. I was surprised to see it out already. It has a 1997 copyright.
The table of contents tells me that it will be a few years before I can
get to that level of aerobatics. So, when I do, I'll have some reference
material to refer to. Whether it's good or not somebody else is going to
have to comment on as I haven't read it yet. As I've seen, Mike posts on
this group so maybe he can comment on the contents and particulars.
If not, I'll at least post the table of contents. Besides, I bought it
for the pictures anyways :)

'Bwana' Bob Buckley                                Hughes Training, Inc.
Principal Software Engineer                      P.O. Box 6171, M.S. 402
Visual Systems                                      Arlington, TX  76005
(817) 619-8727                                            (817) 619-2000
bwana at MrEd.bgm.link.com