ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Goulians new volume.

Message: Re: Goulians new volume.

From: MGoulian at aol.com

Date: Fri, 03 Jan 1997 14:50:39 UTC

Message:

  Hello everyone,

I am glad that everybody is enjoying Advanced Aerobatics. I have received
many good comments about it so far.

This book is an add on to Basic Aerobatics. It covers in great detail snap
rolls, outside maneuvers, hammerheads, advanced spins etc.

As a pilot progresses into the Unlimited level he/she may often develop small
changes in style and technique. I understand this and requested some well
known pilots to give their secrets on certain maneuvers. So you will find
some pointers from Patty, Leo, John Morrissey etc. It also adds a little fun
to the book.

Please send me any comments good or bad.  We can make changes to the second
run of the book if there is a major mistake.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

See you all in the box.

Fly safe and practice hard,

Michael Goulian