ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Unlimited judges

Message: Unlimited judges

From: NorbyKr at aol.com

Date: Fri, 03 Jan 1997 01:20:53 UTC

Message:

  Hmmm...seems that Jon Nash has it almost figured out. The astute reader of
the BOD minutes will also note that while attendance at both FDL and that
Texas contest are mandatory (unless you have an airshow scheduled), a first
place finish in both contests will still not guarantee you a spot on the
team. This is explicitly stated.

Perhaps instead of selecting the best pilots via head-to-head competition, we
are set on a course of selecting those whom "we" feel will do the best job of
representing us in a world contest. I don't really have a problem with that.
But, since there are five men's slots and five women's slots, it seems to me
that there should be a provision that a pilot placing in the top three in
both contests should be guaranteed a spot on the team.

It doesn't really matter to me, I am just a lowly Sportsman competitor.

OK- "one,two,three"-let's all race over and click on my profile to see who
the troublemaker is!!!

Norby Krystniak
PITTS N00KY (that's PITTS November Zero Zero Kilo Yankee )