ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: 5th Annual Doc Harvey Original One Design Contest

Message: Re: 5th Annual Doc Harvey Original One Design Contest

From: RIHNAIRCO at aol.com

Date: Wed, 08 Jan 1997 14:29:53 UTC

Message:

  I have always applauded this concept.  Whenever we can get enough nearly
identical aircraft together to compete it makes for a change in pace, fun
type of contest.  There are lots of Aerobats, Citabrias, Decathlons  and a
fewer numbers of S 2As and S 2Bs.  All CDs should keep this delightful
concept in mind when devising ways to increase the enjoyment in our sport.

Dick Rihn