ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Parachutes

Message: Re: Parachutes

From: Gypsy444 at aol.com

Date: Tue, 04 Feb 1997 00:10:08 UTC

Message:

  Yep, I love my national and  have used them forever...both the 360 and 425.
 They're really comfortable...apparently now they are making them with a
piece that you can sit on so it doesn't ride up on your back.  I've never had
any trouble with that, but ...
Plus the people at the factory are real nice and helpful.  I send my rig back
to them every year for updates in between re-packs during the year.  Have fun
with your Pitts.  Patty