ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Parachutes

Message: RE: Parachutes

From: Kent Taylor <kmtaylor at worldnet.att.net>

Date: Tue, 04 Feb 1997 04:34:53 UTC

Message:

Mark,

I'd suggest you talk to Al Silver (510 785-7070).  He has been in the business an awful long time, and can tell you everything you need to know.  You might also want to have a look at his web page (http://www.pia.com/silver/).  He also has used chutes (as well as new ones) for sale.  I've been more than satisfied with Long Softies, and Wedge Softies.

			Kent Taylor
			IAC 21780