ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: parachutes

Message: parachutes

From: William Crawford <wec at crawford.tiac.net>

Date: Fri, 07 Feb 1997 01:39:18 UTC

Message:

  I jumped a few times in college, and the first one was indeed disconcerting.
I suspect that if I ever jump again, it's not going to be for recreation. I
value the experience, however, because I'm confident that I could will
myself out of an airplane -- or at least give it a try. Craig Lesinski once
told me that the best way to be sure you'll jump is to purchase in-flight
hull coverage.

Bill Crawford