ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Parachute

From: WBRV <WBRV at aol.com>

Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 22:29:42 UTC

Message:

  Would anyone care to comment on purchasing a parachute.
I've recently purchased a S1S and need to obtain a parachute.  My question
is how much room should be left  between the top of my head and the canapy,
to allow for streaching out when inverted.  This plane does not have the
ratchet type seat belts.

Thanks,
Wayne Buescher