ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Parachutes

From: "Daniel R. Salcedo" <salcedod at fcae.acast.nova.edu>

Date: Sun, 05 Apr 1998 01:12:47 UTC

Message:

  Hal,     I have a Long Softie,  chair type chute. Very happy with it while
I flew Intermedite.  Now in Advanced with much more outside stuff, I find
that the buckles dig into my upper thigh area.  When seated they are under
the seat belt.  Try to find a chute that doesn't have the buckles under
the seat belt, especially if you do neg. G
Hope this helps.

Dan Salcedo
Pitts Special S-2A
salcedod at fcae.acast.nova.edu