ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] Parachutes

From: Luisa Romero <luromero at acnet.net>

Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 14:03:03 UTC

Message:

  Hal,

I have been searching companies to make me a custom made parachute. I am
4'11" and 100 lb. In all parachutes I have tried I am always swinging in
the cockpit and have painful flights when doing outside maneuvers.

Talking to several people in the sky diving business they have
recommended me a serious and reliable company, "Rigging Innovations",
whose web site is www.pia.com/ri
 and their e-mail: ri at ix.netcom.com. You can talk to Sandy or Brenda
Reid.

I have seen the parachutes and what I love is the buckle system because
it doesn't interfere with your seat harness.

Give it a try.

Luisa Romero