ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] Re: Parachutes

From: Ciena at aol.com

Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 14:29:04 UTC

Message:

I'm looking for an old canopy that I can use as a dust cover for a Pitts
S2-C.  I'm in an old abandoned military hanger that got turned over to the county
here a few years ago and it's got about 40 years of dust blowing around inside
it.  I'd be happy to compensate you (lunch, case of beer, etc) and come fetch
it if you're within a few hundred miles of me (how's that for an excuse to go
flying).

Wes Jones
N370BF, Pitts S2-C
Annapolis, MD