ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Team Pay-back

Message: Team Pay-back

From: Pspecial at aol.com

Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 05:40:47 UTC

Message:

  Pilots - Kurt - Alan - Damon & Patty - Sandra

WHO are you talking about?  Which team members claim to be unable or poor
judges?  Why does Alan not want to judge?  Does he owe the IAC something or
money?  I do not understand his message at all.  What makes judging
expensive?

No doubts for us now - My wife and I just decided working to become a judge
could be stupid.  Is there any reason a beginner should chance lower grades
for being a judge?  If the team people drop this program then what is the
point for us just starting?

We have seen Patty Wagstaff and Phil Knight judging at contests.  Can anyone
tell me if or why this might be a mistake?

Sorry too many questions for me to not get a little curious.  What should a
beginner do?

George Kellog
Detroit, MI