ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Team Pay-back

Message: Re: Team Pay-back

From: Shrub39 at aol.com

Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 15:21:13 UTC

Message:

  George,
  Sorry for the confusion, probally a poor choice of words on my part.
 When I was competing ,it was hard to get an unlimited pilot to do anything
on the judges line, and I was one of those pilots , and thats not right.
Looking back, I think  it would have helped my flying if I had spent more
time on the judges line, lets face it the hardest part of competing is
killing the time you have between flights, so you might as well be doing
something usefull.
  As far as the payback part I just don`t feel that the  pilots should be
required to be a judge in order to fly on the team.
  One more thing ,I think as far as you being a judge, I don`t see how it
could hurt your scores, it should only help, I should have done the same.

   Alan Bush
   Jupiter Fla.