ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Team Pay-back

Message: Re: Team Pay-back

From: JBoosie at aol.com

Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 19:28:13 UTC

Message:

  Kudos on the reply Patty.  I myself am not yet a licensed pilot, but have
been "hanging around" the wonderful world of the IAC for the past five years
and have learned an enormous amount about the sport.  I started on the
judge's line recording, moved on to assisting the chief judge, and most
recently acted as volunteer coordinator.  Despite the fact that I'm not
flying yet, the knowledge I've gained from participating and sitting on that
judges line will in the long run, I believe, make me a better pilot.  Osmosis
truly is a wonderful thing!

Jill Robinson - Now residing in the Arizona desert
Formerly of Chapter #3
The Bear Creek Bunch
Griffin, Georgia