ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Biplane for Sale

Message: Re: Biplane for Sale

From: Bryan Jensen <70263.16 at CompuServe.COM>

Date: Wed, 12 Feb 1997 23:05:40 UTC

Message:

  Sorry for the confusion with my first post.  Here is a rewrite of the ad.

1982 EAA Biplane
510 TT
certified Continental C125 125hp 6 cylinder engine  710 SMOH
Hagy 72x54 wood prop
Stits fabric  Polytone finish
KX99 NAV/COM
Starter and battery
Cleveland toe brakes
870# empty wt.
always hangered
Built by an A&P

$9700 OBO

Inexpensive open cockpit flying.  My partner's divorce forces the sale.
(612) 447-8207  Minnesota

Bryan