ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Looking for parts

Message: Looking for parts

From: imacro at interserv.com

Date: Thu, 20 Feb 1997 01:43:49 UTC

Message:

  Does anyone know where I can get my 2 in 1 (Oil pressure & Oil temperature)
gauge repaired or where I can purchase a replacement for my S1S. I know that I
can get a new one from Aviat for $300+, but Id like to save a few dollars. Mine
has a problem in the temperature side. I also know about Wag Aero, but their
turn around time is a bit long. Sebring is getting closer every day.

Bob Stark, Pres.
Chapter 23
Pitts S1S