ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Of chutes and planes.

Message: Re: Of chutes and planes.

From: DSowder at aol.com

Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 19:14:54 UTC

Message:

  I have contemplated a parachute jump, following the requisite training, but
don't think I'd like a tandem jump. I think I'd rather rely on me to pull the
cord. Haven't done it yet due to concern about aggravating a chronic sore
lower back (Doc says nothing really wrong, just "degenerate...."). Maybe if I
can get it healed up, I'll give the local skydiving club a call.
Doug Sowder