ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [IAC] San Diego

Message: Re: [IAC] San Diego

From: "Jon Nash" <akronut at earthlink.net>

Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 01:22:38 UTC

Message:

Larry,

Sunrise Aviation, located in Orange County, has 4 Decthlons, 1 S2B, and an Extra 300. We compete and train at all levels of competition. We are an active member of the San Diego aerobatic club (IAC Chapter 36). You can visit the Sunrise web page http://www.sunriseaviation.com or contact Sunrise at (949) 852-8850.

Jon Nash