ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Plane pictures needed

Message: Plane pictures needed

From: Derek Sherlock <dereks at hpfcla.fc.hp.com>

Date: Wed, 05 Mar 1997 18:25:41 UTC

Message:

  Hi folks,

I'm looking for electronic (i.e. jpeg/gif/tiff/etc) pictures of the
following airplanes.  If anybody knows a url for any pictures of them,
please let me know:

  Druine Turbulent (homebuilt)
  Sportavia RF-4D "Fournier" (motorglider)
  Schleicher AS-W 19B (glider)
  Schempp-Hirth Standard Cirrus (glider).
    - Preferably the Jastreb version.
  Belanca 7GCAA Citabria
  Pitts S-1E or a handsome S-1S with spring gear.

I've got a feeling there will be plenty of choices for the last two!

Thanks,
Derek.

--
 ___ __ /___ ___    Derek Sherlock
|   /  /_ _ \   |   Fort Collins Systems Lab (FSL)
|  /  / // / \  |   3404 E. Harmony
|  \ / //_/  /  |   Fort Collins CO 80525
      /             Direct: 970-229-7582
  H E W L E T T     Fax:    970-229-7388