ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Goldfish

Message: Goldfish

From: DSowder at aol.com

Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 15:03:07 UTC

Message:

  I hate to reopen the Gldfish subject again, but our first contest of the year
is coming up and I'm still not sure of the "official" way to judge this
figure. I saved pertinent comments from this list, planning to sort them out
just about now, but alas, that computer crashed.....Is there a place where I
can find "official" judging criteria? (I tried the IAC homepage, but for some
reason can't access it this morning).
Thanks,
Doug Sowder