ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: [Acro] FS Pitts S1-S

From: "Bruce Johnson" <bjohnsonf16 at insight.rr.com>

Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 15:52:47 UTC

Message:

  You have an Engine, I have the aircraft.  Pitts S1-S  with Spades, Lots of Lexan, Haigh Tailwheel, Smoke system, Ferry tank, Canopy.  I flew this fantastic flying aircraft till May of 01 and had a blast.   AD required engine removal.  9-11 forces sale. The most bang for the buck acro plane around.  Disassembled ready to truck home, just add engine and fly.

  $14,800 OBO Call Bruce  at  614/939-1899 Cell 817/832-1646   bjohnsonf16 at insight.rr.com