ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Giles 200/202

Message: Re: Giles 200/202

From: Darrell Jelle <76627.1226 at CompuServe.COM>

Date: Tue, 01 Apr 1997 18:12:58 UTC

Message:

  We did order a G200 and we have received all (just about)
the parts needed to finish it, but it took 2 years!
We never have received the so called extensive construction
manuals.  However Giles support has been readily available
and entusiastic.  I think you will see a couple 200s start flying
soon.
Darrell Jelle  Denver