ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: Goldfish, aka The

Message: RE: Goldfish, aka The

From: "Ray M" <acrodude at hotmail.com>

Date: Mon, 07 Apr 1997 17:58:31 UTC

Message:

  Mike,

I am a judge's school instructor and you have learned the wrong criteria.  The
45 is based on 45 degrees from the zero lift axis... That means that 45's are
judged based on attitude, not track. Don Peterson is correct, he should not have
to adjust his pitch angle since it is based on attitude...

Ray Rose

acrodude at hotmail.com