ACRO E-mail Archive Thread: FAA Statutory Authority

Message: FAA Statutory Authority

From: "Michael Kaufman [Emergency Medicine]" <mkaufman at epo.hsc.sunysb.edu>

Date: Wed, 09 Apr 1997 02:38:02 UTC

Message:

  Please forgive me if I refer to a thread that was posted
elsewhere...but I'm fairly sure I saw it
here...

A few days back someone posted a message regarding the FAA involved in
litigation and "scrambling" after being asked to produce a citation of
their statutory authority to revoke a pilot's license.  Does anyone
have a record of the thread or who posted it ?  I am looking to
research the case if possible.  Thanks in advance.

E-mail me directly if you think others may not have any interest in
the case.

Thanks in advance to the listmembers!

Michael
mkaufman at epo.som.sunysb.edu